Last Updated: August 10, 2020
The Information We Collect and/or Receive
We may collect information about individuals who interact with First String Digital (FSD) as the employees or business representatives of our clients or prospective clients. The types of information we collect are described below.Information you provide to us, which includes:
- Business contact information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and company name.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Transaction information, such as information about payments to and from you and other details of products or services you have purchased from us.
- Other information that you provide to us voluntarily.
- Information about your device’s hardware, such as model and screen resolution.
- Information about the software on your device, such as your browser type.
- Unique identifiers associated with your device, such as device identifier (e.g., Google Advertising ID or Apple ID for Advertising).
- Information about the network to which you are connected and inferences we may draw from it, such as your IP address and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Information about your use of and actions on the Website, such as pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, navigation paths between pages, information about your activity on a page, links you click, access times, and length of access; and the website that referred you to the Website, if applicable.
- Information about your interaction with our emails, such as whether you opened our email and how long you had it open.
How We Use Personal Information
- provide the services you request
- communicate with you about our services, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- provide support and maintenance for our services, including by responding to your requests, questions and feedback
To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may send you FSD-related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the Opt out of marketing section below.
For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety. We may use your personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; (b) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (c) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and (d) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
How We Share Personal InformationFirst String Digital Companies
We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, payment processing, billing, email management, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. We authorize these parties to use personal information only as necessary to perform their functions.Business Transfers
We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action or disclosure is necessary or appropriate to: (i) comply with any legal obligation, report unlawful activity, cooperate with law enforcement or public authorities (including for the purpose of meeting national security or law enforcement requirements), (ii) protect against legal liability, (iii) protect and defend our rights, property, personnel, suppliers, sponsors, agents or licensors, (iv) protect the personal safety of vendors, the public, or (v) comply when compelled to disclose personal information to other third parties by government authorities or as required by law or regulation, including, but not limited to, in response to court orders and subpoenas.
Your ChoicesOpt out of Marketing Communication
You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any First String Digital marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. Subscribers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with First String Digital.Cookies & Browser Web Storage
How We Protect Your Information
We will implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in connection with our website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International Data Transfer
Our website and CDN servers are located in the United States, and we FSD may have service providers located in other countries. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information provided to us, including personal information, will be transferred from your country of origin to the United States or other locations outside of your country, where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country.
Your decision to provide such data to us, or allow us to collect such data through our website constitutes your consent to this data transfer.
How To Contact Us